Full and part-time, Care Assistant / Support Worker job vacancies, Worcester, Worcestershire – no experienced needed as fully paid training is provided – car drivers essential.
- £9.00 - £9.65 per hour plus paid mileage + benefits.
- Flexible, full & part time hours available.
We make a positive difference to peoples’ lives in the community. If you have a caring nature, you’re a good conversationalist, and you have a personality that goes above and beyond for someone, then you have the qualities to care. So, lets tell you all about us.
As our Care Assistant / Support Worker, you would help maintain the high standard of care we provide. Your role will be varied and the support you provide will be centred around the clients you assist. Your day could include:
- Helping someone get out of bed and start their day, or up to bed at night.
- Assisting with housekeeping duties, such as bed making, laundry, ironing, and vacuuming.
- Assisting with personal care which can include washing, dressing, and shaving.
- Assisting with medication, sometimes it is just a polite reminder.
- Collecting shopping or accompanying clients to the shops or to appointments.
- Encouraging clients to achieve goals no matter what the barrier.
- Providing much needed companionship and keeping clients doing activities they enjoy.
You will be well supported in your role too. We will encourage your development, offer further training, and celebrate your successes with you. There are always opportunities to progress. We want to see you build a long-lasting career with us in a sector that can offer so much, but also reward you so much too.
Our award-winning, family-orientated service is growing all the time and that is down to the great work we have done in our local community for several years, which we are extremely proud of. We provide a personalised care and support service to adults aged over 18 in their own homes or in the community. Every person we assist is unique, from assisting adults with disabilities, to caring for older adults living with Dementia. Everyone has different needs and preferences, therefore the service we provide is bespoke to them. From providing personal care, companionship and day to day tasks assisting people with their lives, we want to build strong connections with clients. Keeping clients happy and living life to the full, is all the reward we need.
Apply/Ask a Question
If this Care Assistant / Support Worker job role sounds like the role for you, then please click apply, we would love to talk to you. Don’t worry if you have any questions, when we contact you, we will answer those queries and tell you much more about the vacancy. Good luck.