We are looking for Care Assistants in the Binfield area of Berkshire. No experience is required as full training is provided. Above all, you need an honest, reliable attitude and desire to help vulnerable older adults in your local community.
Because this homecare provider provides visits to older people in their own homes, they have job vacancies in the Binfield, Bracknell, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas of Berkshire. So, if you have a few hours spare a week and you would like a rewarding role like no other, we would love to hear from you.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £10.08 per hour weekdays, £11.18 per hour weekends + enhanced rate at bank holidays.
- 30p mileage allowance.
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time, bank hours, and weekend hours all available.
- Support towards your QFC/NVQ level 2 & 3 in care.
- Holiday pay.
- Travelling kept to a minimum.
- The biggest benefit of all is knowing you have made a positive difference in a person’s life.
With a 4.9 out of 5 rating on homecare.co.uk, quality care matters to this organisation and you could be part of a company to be proud of. The senior management have over 50 years of experience in the sector between them, so they understand how quality, person centred care can make a huge difference in the lives of older adults living in their own homes. Each Care Assistant ensures that everyone is treated with the utmost dignity and respect. After all, isn’t that what we all want as we get older?
As a Care Assistant, you will be well looked after and supported to do your role well. The role is so varied, but you will help with many different aspects of personal care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get ready for the morning or assisting them to bed at night.
- Brushing their teeth and hair.
- Keeping an eye on their mental health, being a good companion to give the family peace of mind.
- Helping with their shopping or collecting a prescription.
- Helping with meal preparation.
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please click on apply. Health & Social Care Jobs are advertising on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.