We are looking for Care Assistants across the Acomb area of North Yorkshire. We have job vacancies in York, Acomb, Heworth, Selby, and surrounding areas.
- £10.00 per hour plus mileage.
- Flexible, Full & Part-time hours.
- Hours will include early mornings, evenings & alternate weekends.
- We actively encourage progression & internal promotion opportunities.
- No experience needed as outstanding training & mentoring is provided.
- We welcome applications from both drivers & non-drivers.
Our Owner, who has a strong volunteer background himself, values people like you, those that give their time to people that need help & support. Even the smallest job, can make the biggest difference. We pride ourselves on respecting the independence of our clients, we want to make their life as easy as we can and keeping them living in their home for as long as possible. We want to be recognised as the leading provider of high-quality care and we can only do that with like-minded people like you joining our team and giving back to our older generation when they need it.
Tell us, could you…
- Provide much needed positive companionship to make a person feel less lonely?
- Help someone with their daily routine including getting up and going to bed?
- Assist with personal care?
- Make sure a person is eating and drinking well?
- Support people to keep doing activities they enjoy both at home & in the community?
- Help keep a person’s home clean?
If you can, then you can care. This is a job that gives you reward & fulfilment as a person but also brings so much comfort to others. We’re happy to talk you through the role in more detail, as often, working in care is so much more than people realise.
Many of our Care Assistant have come from different career backgrounds, but if you are a person who goes the extra mile for others, then you are exactly who we want to speak to, so please click “apply.” We will then contact you to tell you more, answer any questions, and talk to you about joining our team.