Full & part-time, Care Assistant & Companion job vacancies, Malvern, Worcestershire – No experience needed – car drivers essential.
Do something different today. You may have seen lots of adverts saying the same thing, but we truly believe that working for us and being part of our wonderful team will be the best move you make, but we can back it up.
How are we different?
- We are an independent, modern, family run homecare company built on wonderful values.
- We have been awarded 9.9/10 by a homecare review service.
- Ranked in the top 2 care providers in the Worcestershire area.
- You’ll be listened to, supported, valued, and rewarded for the work you do.
- We want to transform the way care is delivered and perceived – you are part of that.
- You will be given enough time to do the job and between calls – looking after you is just as important.
Being a Care Assistant & Companion can bring up a lot of questions and the idea of caring for an older adult can worry people. It shouldn’t, it’s rewarding. Many of our team wish they knew just how rewarding sooner.
The people we support are treated like family members; we look after them the same way as we would do our own family. Every person is different and therefore has different needs. Each call can be different from providing companionship or helping with domestic duties, to providing personal care which can be as easy as helping someone finished getting dressed or having a wash. If you would love to talk to us about what care involves, we are happy to talk you through what you can expect.
It is all made worthwhile by the smile you get knowing you have helped someone keep doing what they love and stay living in their own home. One of our clients loves to play piano for people, seeing her face light up when she plays and the memories it evokes, is something else.
- £9.30 - £11.00 per hour + 25p mileage (enhanced rate on bank holidays).
- Paid travel time.
- Local work to keep any travelling to a minimum.
- Flexible, full & part time hours available.
- Shift times involve starting at 7:30 until 2:30pm and 4pm - 10pm.
- Alternate weekends working.
- Benefits such as retail discounts, health plans, paid holidays & pension scheme.
- Comprehensive training and paid shadowing shifts.
- Opportunities to progress and develop your skills.
We welcome applications from all age groups, and different career backgrounds. Many of our Care Assistant & Companions have come from other sectors, if you have the right personality, we want to hear from you, then please click apply. We understand not everyone has an up-to-date CV, if this is you simply email us directly with some brief history about yourself, why you want to care, and we will call you to have a chat and tell you more.