Full or part-time, Care Assistant & Companion job vacancy, Wakefield, West Yorkshire – no experience needed as paid training provided – car driver essential.
- £9.00 - £9.30 per hour + 30p per mileage & paid travel time (at hourly rate).
- Enhanced rate of pay at bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours, between 7am - 10:30pm, and alternate weekends.
- £100 welcome bonus & £200 refer a friend scheme.
- Paid DBS & high street discount card.
- Car maintenance support – annual MOT paid & contribution to annual car service.
- Regular clients at regular times - no short visits.
- Healthcare plan for all staff, including dental & optical treatment.
- Access to online GP appointments, annual health check and much more.
- 50% discounted gym membership.
- Wellbeing support
- Fantastic career progression and fully funded Care Certificate.
- Being part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of.
A Message from Our Team
Megan – “I have worked for this company for approximately 9 months, and I have to say it’s one of the best companies I have worked for. The training they provide you with to ensure you are confident to provide care, is second to none. The managers, supervisors and other members of staff are all so friendly and welcoming, you are made to feel part of a family. They really do care, not just about the clients, but also about their staff.”
We are part of an award-winning national brand founded by a family and with family values running throughout the service. Our service was opened by a husband and wife team who were inspired by the family values ethos and have vast experience in the sector. We are passionate not only about creating a high-quality home care service in the local area, but also being a leading workplace for carers. Quality is at the heart of everything we do, we want to enrich lives, but also create memories that will stay with people all their lives. Our purpose is to support our clients to age well and remain connected.
As a Care Assistant & Companion, you will be visiting older adults in their own home. Helping them with everyday task so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most and for as long as possible, duties will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship - having a cuppa and a natter can brighten someone’s day.
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant & Companion job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. You will receive a warm welcome to our team and will always be supported and valued. We understand you will have some questions, do not worry, once you have applied one of our team will contact you to have an initial chat so we can get to know you, this is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have.