Every care provider tells you that they will value you and they are different to all the rest, well we really mean it. Many Care Assistants join us having previously worked for other care providers in the area.
We understand that your happiness leads to better care for our clients. Our hours are flexible around your life. If you want to do the school run and then start at lunch time, we can absolutely support that. If you also want to pick the kids up, make tea, and then do some hours in the evening, it is the perfect job to fit around your family life.
Full or Part-Time Care Assistants & Companions – Guaranteed Hours, Feel Valued!
Gildersome, Morley, Tingley, Drighlington, Birkenshaw, Birstall, and surrounding areas.
- £9.45 per hour, Enhanced Bank Holidays.
- Visit times are between 06:30 – 14:30 & 16:00 – 22:00.
- Hours include alternate weekends or weekends only if you prefer.
- End of Month draw when a lucky person can win a £30 voucher!
- Excellent in-house training.
- Opportunity to gain QCF Social Care qualifications.
- Gaining a work family, and a company you can be proud to work for.
We are a unique family run Homecare business formed to make a difference following one of our director’s poor experience of care for their grandmother. We are small enough to focus on quality and we want to always keep it that way. We are very proud of achieving a good CQC rating and since opening 8 years ago, we have received so much reward from delivering exceptional compassionate care to people in the local community. It is important to us that every client feels loved and valued, but that our team do too.
To be a Care Assistant & Companion, it is about your personality. Lots of our team come from different backgrounds, but they all share similar values. They are dedicated, positive, and go the extra mile for someone in their local community. Are you able to:
- Be a good conversationalist who can brighten an older person’s day?
- Be caring, compassionate, and an excellent ambassador for the company?
- Provide care as well as companionship, domestic help, and support?
If you want a job that is worth getting up for in the morning, then please click on apply. Once you have applied, we will call you to introduce ourselves, tell you more, and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. There is so much we can tell you about the role and about us.