Care Assistant, Leeds
£8.70 - £9.00 per hour plus mileage allowance
Full and part-time hours available – will require some weekend working
We are looking for Care Assistants in the Wetherby, Moortown, Kippax, Colton, Crossgates, Garforth, Rothwell, Middleton, Beeston, Hunsle &, Morley, areas of Leeds, West Yorkshire to join a fantastic homecare provider.
No experience is required as excellent training is provided in a friendly and positive environment. It is essential that you are a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
Be part of something special
You will be joining an outstanding organisation who have an excellent reputation locally not only as an employer, but as a provider of high-quality person-centred home care services for its clients living in their own homes. They aim to help everyone live their lives to the fullest. They understand that a person’s home is precious, so we want to help people live as independently as possible in the place they treasure the most.
- Full-time & part-time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
- Flexible contracts to suit your availability;
- You would need some availability during our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends;
- 28 days holiday;
- Health cash plan;
- Refer a friend scheme £150.00
- Funded Health &Social Care Level 2 & 3 so you can develop your talents;
- They actively promote from within and encourage you to further your career within a growing business.
Is this the job for me?
You do need to be an empathetic person and be passionate about making a difference. Your job will be supporting an older adult with their morning and evening routines, helping prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks, assist them with personal care and be a great companion for them. You may also do light house work or take them out into the local community to attend appointments.
- Are you semi-retired/retired and looking to make a difference? Maybe you’re passionate about helping others?
- Have you looked after a relative yourself and really enjoyed it?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
Many of their carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. If you are a compassionate, kind and a positive individual, then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”