Care Assistants / Managers of the future, Stamford
As a provider and fantastic employer, we are looking to invest in your future. Most of our care assistants go on to progress to Supervisors, Care Coordinators and even Registered Managers! A career as a Care Assistant is just the beginning of your journey with us, for those with ambition the opportunity is there to progress. You are our future too!
We are looking for passionate, caring, people to become Home Care Assistants & Companions in Stamford, Rutland and surrounding areas of Lincolnshire. So, if you live in any of these area’s we can keep you local and offer you plenty of work.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £8.50- £13.00 per hour, £8.10 per hour for under 25’s;
- Full and part time hours available;
- Guaranteed, flexible hours within the hours of 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday;
- Full training provided with specialised induction programme;
- Opportunity to gain Level 2 Health & Social Care & other qualifications;
- Paid Holidays;
- DBS Paid;
- Career progression;
- Out of hours call centre back up support;
People often have the wrong perception of what Care Assistant do. All our clients’ needs vary, from companionship, domestic duties & preparing meals to help with medication or taking them out. If you are caring in nature, want to make a difference and want to start a career in care we would love to invest in your future.
If you would like to apply, we would love to hear from you and of course we can always answer any questions you may have. When you do click apply it would be great if you could let us know a good time, we can get in touch with you – just so we don’t miss out on you joining our team! Thanks for applying and speak to you soon!