Full-time, Care Coordinator job vacancy, Portsmouth, Hampshire – car driver essential.
We cover the Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, and surrounding areas.
Key Information & Criteria
- £22.5K per annum plus paid mileage.
- Usual hours of work – Monday to Friday but will include on-call on rota basis.
- May be some unsociable hours which does include some weekends.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme & paid holidays.
- Full training provided including accredited training & specialist development pathways.
- Must hold or be working towards a Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a care setting.
- 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory or Coordinator role.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 providers in the UK. This could just be the start of a rewarding journey. We will invest in you, value you and offer you opportunities to progress, so who knows where this opportunity may take you.
Care Coordinator – job description
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule our Carers’ weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
Are you ambitious, hungry to progress and an experienced Coordinator/Planner looking for a new, exciting opportunity? If you are and you want to work for a fantastic homecare provider, then this could be the role for you, and we would love to speak to you.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this Care Coordinator job and put your mind at ease. Please click apply and send us your CV, and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more.