We are seeking full and part time Care Companions in the Malvern area of Worcestershire. No experience is needed as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Because they provide support within people’s own homes, they have job vacancies in the Malvern, Colwall, Upton upon Severn, Welland, Powick, Worcester, Kempsey, Hanley Swan, Hanley Castle and surrounding areas. We will keep you as local as possible to where you live.
Pay rates and hours
- £9.00 - £11.00 per hour + Enhanced Bank Holiday rate + 30p mileage allowance.
- Flexible hours so you can meet your personal and family commitments, (they have lots of availability for early mornings start from 7:30am, so could be perfect for an early bird).
- People who can work at very short notice, as and when required are also needed.
- Enough time between calls so you can arrive safely and be composed.
- Employee wellbeing scheme including retail discounts, health plans, paid holidays and pension scheme.
Who would you be joining?
You could be joining an independent, modern, family run homecare company built on wonderful values and beliefs. They have been awarded a 5-star rating by a leading independent care review service. They view the people who use their services as “Family Members”, they look after them the same way as they would look after their own family. They will also ensure that you are always safe and well-supported in your job. Their vision is to transform the way care is delivered.
- They have created a special place to work.
- You can play a part in changing the care sector.
- They aspire to be outstanding and believe there is no compromise in care.
- They believe everybody deserves the highest standard of care, dignity, and support.
Your role is to make a real difference to the lives of older adults living in their own homes in your community. You will play an important part in ensuring their welfare and safety and help them to continue doing the things they love most. The role will involve:
- Assisting with personal care.
- Helping with domestic duties.
- Preparing meals and medication.
- Maybe picking up some shopping for them or collecting a prescription.
If you think about everything you do daily and take for granted, you would be supporting someone to do the same, but you would be making a positive difference in a person’s life every day.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Care Companion job or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.