Full & Part-Time, Care Companions, Job Vacancy, Mickleover, Derbyshire – No Experience Needed, Car Drivers Essential.
We are looking for compassionate people within the communities of Alvaston, Chellaston, Sinfin, and surrounding areas to join our ever-growing team. We support older adults living in their own home to stay independent for as long as possible.
- Probation Period - £9.00 per hour Weekdays, £9.50 per hour at Weekends.
- £9.50 per hour Weekdays, £10.00 per hour at Weekends.
- £9.75 per hour Weekdays, £10.25 per hour at Weekends if you hold a Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
- Travel allowance & 53p mileage per visit.
- Double time Bank Holiday Pay.
- Pension Scheme & Refer a Friend Bonus.
- Company mobile phone.
- Fully Paid Training.
- Visits between 7am-3pm or 3pm-10:30pm.
- Alternate Weekend Working.
- Flexibility to meet your personal/family circumstances.
- Career Progression & chance to develop your skills with further qualifications.
Talk to us.
We are different from other providers. Established in 2003, we have gained a great reputation for providing high standards starting with our directors. Our directors know how important Care Assistants are and the vital role they play, they were once Care Assistants themselves and still actively deliver care.
You may have many questions, perhaps about availability or personal care but don’t worry; we will contact you directly and put your mind at ease. There is nothing you could ask that we haven’t been asked before. We are here to fully support you in becoming a Care Companion, you day may include-
- Helping someone cook a nutritious breakfast.
- Assisting with washing and dressing.
- Prompting medications.
- Taking someone to the shops to collect their groceries.
- Enjoying activities together like singing, painting, or doing the crossword.
A Message for You
“I have worked in the health & social care sector for many years, and for different companies but nothing like this. When I was invited to meet the team, I could feel the positive, welcoming atmosphere that buzzed through everyone. I was excited to join such a caring, family-orientated team. I wasn’t sure I could go back to the career in care that I love, nobody was able to be flexible with me, but then I started here. They help me work around my family commitments which has been a huge relief to me, I’ll finally be able to watch my children take part in sports day.” - Holly, Care Companion.
We welcome our Care Companions from all sectors, cultures, and lifestyles, whether you have no experience in care or years of experience, if you have our shared compassion for care, you’ll fit right in.
Our recruitment team are lovely and welcoming and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and they’ll you much more about the job. So, click apply and we’ll speak to you soon.