We are looking for local, outgoing, chatty, fun to be with people, who would love nothing more than to provide Care & Companionship in the place that means the most, which is at home. We are looking for natural chatterboxes in the Epsom area of Surrey & London Borough of Sutton, Banstead, Cheam, Ewell & surrounding areas.
- £11.66 per hour weekdays, £12.78 per hour weekends (includes holiday pay).
- Mileage allowance.
- Part-Time Flexible hours (Early Mornings, Lunchtimes, Evenings or Weekends).
- Access to your own car is essential.
- No Experience is needed as full training is provided.
Support someone like Eric
Eric* has always been a strong, independent man. He had a very manual job which in later life, presented him with severe arthritis in his spine and hands. This made doing the simplest of tasks more difficult. He was adamant that he would never step foot in a care home, and reluctantly admitted he could use some help. He needed to find a solution, that meant, he could stay right at home where he wanted to be but still receive the help he needed. A solution that would not take away his independence.
Eric’s* Care Companion, visits daily and spends at least an hour with him, he never stops talking about her! She doesn’t just provide help with mealtimes, and his personal care, they also: -
- Chat about memories, family and how times have changed!
- Listen to a bit of Tom Jones and reminisce about record players & Vinyl’s.
- Laugh about getting on the wrong bus home!
- Bake cakes that look like biscuits.
- Go shopping and pick meals for the week, sneaking in a few cream cakes.
- Go for days out.
Our Values & Team
We have won awards! Keeping people at home for as long as possible is the right thing to do! And we are proud to make that happen. We take care when matching our Care Companions to our clients and vice versa, ensuring it is not just care, it is a relationship.
We welcome you to talk to us too, if you are not sure if this job vacancy is exactly right for you, click on apply & we will call you for a chat and answer any questions you may have. Perhaps you know someone else who is perfect for this role! We accept applications from all age groups, with no upper age limit and more life skills the better! We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our unique family!