Care Companion, Ashford
£9.00- £15.00 per hour plus 35p per mile
Full time & Part time guaranteed hour available
We are looking for Care Companions for all areas of Ashford, Willesborough, Kingsnorth, Mersham, Hinxhill, Westwell, Hothfield areas of Kent to join our team of award-winning carers. You will need to have a UK Driving Licence and access to your own car.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join their team!
You would be joining a national Homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs.
- Excellent rates of pay with weekend enhancements and bank holiday pay
- Full time and part time Hours guaranteed hours are available.
- Availability around our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and alternate weekends.
- Work place pension scheme
- Bespoke Career Journey leading to career progression
- Recommend a friend scheme
Can I Care?
No experience is necessary as full training can be provided, however you have got to do this job for the right reasons.
You do need to be a Car Driver due to the nature of the work
You have got to be a caring person and want to make a difference. A typical day would involve assisting clients with their routines, be it morning, lunchtime, evening or weekend routines. This could involve assisting with getting out of bed, preparing meals, prompting medications, assisting clients to wash dress and ensuring they can get to the bathroom. You may also do light house work or take them out into the local community to attend appointments. You’re not just a carer you are a companion too, so the relationship and trust you have with your client is very important. They need to feel at ease with you and relaxed.
- Are you semi-Retired/Retired and looking to make a difference?
- Have you cared for a relative yourself and really enjoyed it?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you want to be part of something special in your local community then please click on apply. Becoming a Care Companion could be just the start of your career, they actively promote from within and offer fantastic career development.
So, if you are caring, outgoing, warm, and reliable, then we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in applying for this Care Assistant job or you would like to hear more about the roles, then please click on apply.