Full & Part Time, Care Companion, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire - No Experience required - Car Driver Essential.
It is inevitable that every single one of us are going to get older, and one day we will all likely need care and support of some sort. This is something we cannot change, but what we can change when the time comes, is the quality of the care that we receive.
Firstly, we need to convince more people, like you, to consider a career as a Care Companion – why? Because it is a wonderfully rewarding job and probably not what you imagine it to be. Many people join us from all walks of life, all age groups, and one common theme we hear is “why didn’t I do this sooner?”.
What will you be doing?
Every single person we look after is different, as are the days and times that our Care Companions are available to work, whether that be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends. The following will give you a little bit of an idea of what we do:
- Provide a trusted, friendly, and familiar face.
- Offering a morning visit to a person living in your community, arriving with a lovely smile.
- Getting them up, dressed & ready for the day, chatting away as you do.
- Preparing a meal or a drink, making sure that you know all their likes & dislikes.
- Providing companionship, laughter & creating memories together.
- Helping them to get washed and ensure they keep up with their routines.
- Going out with them to appointments and keeping them company along the way.
- Shopping & light household duties.
- A final end of day visit to prepare for bed & prepare a night cap.
- Anything else to keep them independent in their own home, safe and happy.
We are an award winning, proud organisation, trusted by multiple families in our local community to deliver only the best care and support to loved ones and those that need an extra helping hand in and around their home.
Whilst we hold an “Outstanding” rating from the CQC, we are always looking to learn and improve. We are also a 5* rated employer and graded 9.9 out of 10 on a leading homecare review site. We are relied upon every day to support our older generation at a time when they deserve to feel safe, cared for, and never lonely. We consider this a privilege rather than a job.
- Flexible, full & part-time hours available – minimum of 20-hours per week.
- Realistic travel time between client visits.
- £10.80 per hour rising to £16.20 on bank holidays.
- Minimum 1-hour visits, so quality time spent with an older adult living close to you.
- No experience needed - our face-to-face training is structured and thorough.
- Career progression – we always look to promote from within.
- You will be working for a company you can be proud to be part of.
If you would love to become a Care Companion, not just for us, but for our wonderful clients, we would love to hear from you. You will not only find yourself in a truly rewarding career, but you will build relationships and friendships you never thought you would have.