Care Coordinator, Wandsworth
£22K - £26K per annum
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Care Coordinator living close to the Wandsworth area of South West London. Are you passionate about providing the highest quality homecare? If, so we could have an exciting opportunity for you.
Join a company with wonderful values
You could be joining a leading provider of homecare and support services to older adults in the area. They were formed over 15-years ago based on the owner’s own experience of caring for her daughter. They felt there was a need to provide a care service that puts people at the heart of the service rather than profit. Everyone who works in the service has a passion for ensuring only the highest standards of support are provided at all times.
As their Care Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in organising the rotas for the care team and allocating referrals for new work. You will ensure that each client has reasonable cover and you will always have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do. Your role will also involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule staff weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will ideally hold Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Adults) and be experienced in a similar position;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will be a positive, organised and efficient individual who is passionate about delivering high-quality homecare.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This role may also suit someone living close to the Wimbledon, Dulwich, Clapham and surrounding areas.