Care Coordinator, Dumfries
£20K per annum
We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator living in the Dumfries & Galloway area of Scotland. You could be joining a special provider of homecare services who provide care and support services to clients within their own homes.
This job would be working close to the Castle Douglas area but will be covering the Dumfries & Galloway area.
You could be joining a wonderful organisation who pride themselves on providing quality support and putting people at the heart of their service. They aim to give their clients the freedom and choice as we all want in our lives, enabling people to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. These are values they always keep close to their heart.
As their Care Coordinator you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people within your local community. You will be joining a skilled and passionate team and you will always have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Undertaking service visits;
- Conducting thorough assessments and schedule support and planning;
- Provide supervision and appraisals to carers;
- Identify staff development needs;
- Contribute to recruitment;
- Work within policies and procedures and ensure compliance throughout the team.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will either have experience working as a Senior Carer or 4-years’ experience as a Care Assistant;
- You will hold SVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or be willing to work towards this;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will hold the highest standards as well as excellent administration and organisational skills, and you will be a positive role model.
Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that! If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”