We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator living close to the Wirral area of Merseyside. Do you want to make sure vulnerable people in your community have only the best support from a trusted carer? Yes, then we want to hear from you!
This position is a temporary position covering maternity leave.
Salary – £20K per annum
Plus, excellent career progression opportunities, who knows, you could be the manager of the future!
Our client is a well-respected provider of community care throughout the Wirral area. They were setup by a Registered Nurse who understands the need to always provide the highest quality of care and how things can be done better. They have been established for over 20 years and they aim to ensure that they are second to none.
Be part of a dedicated and talented team who make a difference everyday
As their Care Coordinator, you would place the people you support at the centre of the service. This service supports people with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and older people, supporting them to live an independent life. In your role, you would be responsible for providing and allocating care to their clients who require care and resources within their homes and in the community. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure that care is provided according to all relevant policies, procedures and regulations.
- Allocations of staff in order to ensure all our clients’ needs are met.
- Provide assessments to potential clients to establish their individual care needs.
- Reassessment of existing clients and review of current care plans when required.
- Provide on call cover out of hours (Mon-Fri 17:00-9:00am and Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00pm) working as part of a rotated team.
- To ensure staff information is recorded and up to date.
What skills and experience are required?
- You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- You will have knowledge regarding relevant legislation, policies and practices.
- You will also have experience of conducting Client assessments and Care techniques; including personal hygiene, house cleaning, administrating medication etc.
- You will also have knowledge of First Aid.
It is essential that you have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will be compassionate, flexible and understanding with excellent communication skills. You will be passionate about providing high quality care at all times and inspiring other team members to exceed expectations.
So, if you are excited by this Care Coordinator job opportunity and you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, then please click “apply.”