Care Coordinator, Huddersfield
£18K - £20K per annum DOE
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week plus on-call
We are looking for a Care Coordinator living close to the Huddersfield area of West Yorkshire to join a value driven homecare provider who always put their clients at the heart of all they do.
If you have experience in the care sector and experience in scheduling rotas or in a supervisory position, and you are looking for a new exciting role, then we could have just the job for you.
Be part of something rewarding
You could be joining a homecare provider that was founded on great values to provide a high standard of personalised care in the home, putting the clients and their needs first at all times. Dignity and respect are key to all they do. They have employees and some community members represented at board level to ensure that everyone’s voices are heard, so everyone can make a difference. They also actively encourage and support you to develop your talents and progress, so this could just be the start of your journey.
As their Care Coordinator, you will be an integral part to the service delivery and a key part in ensuring that high standards are maintained, playing an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people within your local community. Your role will involve:
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance.
- Help with recruitment and assessing staff performance.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are being met and exceeded;
- Participating in the on-call rota.
Experience & Qualifications
- You will hold a minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have experience in the homecare sector and in a supervisory role;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will be a positive, forward-thinking individual who is highly organised and has a passion for making a difference in a person’s life.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.