Care Coordinator, Camden
£22K - £27K per annum
We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator living close to the Camden area of London. This is a purely office- based role where you could be joining a fantastic, established homecare provider who make a difference every day to the lives of older adults in the local community.
This role is commutable from Stratford, Hackney, Holloway and surrounding areas.
Be part of something special
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs.
Your role as their Care Coordinator is essential to the successful running of the business, you will be joining a skilled, passionate and settled team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Our client is focussed on their staff team’s continued development and they offer excellent support through training courses to maximise your potential full potential.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients;
- Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas;
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work;
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care;
- Identify any recruitment current and future needs;
- Take part in the shared on-call rota, 1 week in 5.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will have 1 years’ experience in a Coordinator/Scheduler role, and you will be able to demonstrate your scheduling expertise;
- You will possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care;
- Above all, you will be a modest, personable, organised individual who is confident in their own ability and is passionate about the work they do.
This could just be the start of your journey. They actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go. The service delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you want to be part of it and you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.