Care Coordinator, Darlington
£22K - £24K per annum DOE + bonus + healthcare scheme cash plan
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm + on call
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator who will think about the Customer/Carer relationship when organising your rotas? Are you living close to the area of Darlington, County Durham?
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Care Coordinator that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role as Care Coordinator is essential to the successful running of the business, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Our client is focussed on their staff team’s continued development and they offer excellent support through training courses to maximise your potential full potential.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients;
- Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas;
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work;
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care;
- Identify recruitment current and future needs;
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or previous experience in a similar role including scheduling/rostering experience.
- You will ideally have experience in using Staffplan or People planner programmes.
- You will have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Above all, you will have excellent administration and organisational skills and you will always strive to achieve the highest standards at all times.
Becoming their Care Coordinator this could just be the start of your career. They actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go. If you have the same values as them, you will certainly fit in. The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then we would love to hear from you.
This job is commutable from Darlington, Thirsk, Richmond, Great Smeaton and surrounding areas of North Yorkshire.