Care Coordinator, Leicester
£18.5K - £20K per annum DOE
We are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator living close to Leicester, Leicestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is hungry for a new challenge with a company that will value them.
Come and join us!
You will be joining a national, privately owned organisation, who offer a range of care services to older people within their own homes. With a fantastic ethos and dedicated team, passion for quality care is cascaded throughout the organisation, right from the top (“Everyone speaks very highly of the CEO”). Established for several years, they are experts in their field and are continuously growing and making valuable acquisitions. Understanding the need for change and organic growth is what makes this organisation a fantastic place to work.
As their Care Coordinator you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people within your local community. You will be a key component in helping drive the quality. You will always have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do, and you will be part of a team who deliver only the best care. There will be no on-call responsibilities for the role and your responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying suitable care matches for clients.
- Scheduling weekly and monthly care rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Identifying recruitment, current and future needs.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will experience in scheduling/rostering as well as experience in the care sector;
- You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- You will also have excellent administration and organisational skills, and you will always strive to achieve the highest standards at all times.
If you are excited by this opportunity, then we want to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that! When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.