We are looking for a Care Coordinator close to the Sheffield area of South Yorkshire. This role is a short distance from Sheffield city centre (12 mins), Rotherham (16 mins), Catcliffe (15 mins) and surrounding areas. The role is just off the A61, A631 and M1 roads.
What are the company values & ethos?
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their clients are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. The owners started the service with the simple goal of providing the highest standard of support and making a difference to the people in their local community.
Pay rates & hours
- £20K - £24K per annum DOE.
- Full-time, Monday – Friday and will include on-call on a rotational basis – 1 weekend in 5.
Care Coordinator – job description
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for client.
- Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will ideally hold a QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care.
- You will have previous experience in a Care Scheduling/Coordinating role for a minimum of 1-year and ideally experience in using the Staff Plan software.
- You will have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Above all, you will have excellent administration and organisational skills, and you will always strive to achieve the highest standards at all times.
Becoming their Care Coordinator could just be the start of your career. Our client is focussed on their staff team’s continued development and they offer excellent support through training courses to maximise your potential full potential.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.