We are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator living close to the Lincoln area of Lincolnshire. This role is commutable via the A15 and the A46 transport links and is close to all the local amenities.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is hungry for a new challenge with a company that will value them.
The culture is fantastic!
You will be joining a national, privately owned organisation, who offer a range of care services to older people within their own homes. With a fantastic ethos and dedicated team, passion for quality support is cascaded throughout the organisation. Everyone of their team puts the person first and shares their values. They make a difference every day to the people they support, and it’s an amazing feeling. You could share that feeling too.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will have experience of coordinating/scheduling/rostering as well as at least 2 years’ experience in a care setting.
- You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 or be working towards this.
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- You will also have excellent administration and organisational skills, hold high standards and be a sociable, committed individual.
Role & Responsibilities
As their Care Coordinator you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people within your local community. You will be a key component in helping drive the quality. You will always have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do, and you will be part of a team who deliver only the best care. You will also participate in the on-call rota and your responsibilities will also involve:
- Identifying suitable care matches for clients.
- Scheduling weekly and monthly care rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care and monitor the quality.
- Help manage the overall day to day operation of the branch.
How do you apply or ask a question?
If you are excited by this job opportunity to become a Care Coordinator, then we want to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that! When you do click on apply, they will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.