Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking a Care Coordinator close to the Dover area of Kent. This is an opportunity to join a homecare company different to any other care organisation in the area.
This role is a short commute from Dover, approximately a 15-minute journey via the A20
- £20K - £22K per annum DOE (includes on-call).
- Full-time, 35-hours per week.
- Mon – Fri, 9am - 5pm plus on-call which includes evenings & weekends.
- Benefits including refer a friend scheme.
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. Rated as Good by the CQC, quality care is at the heart of what they do. This is a family run business which was started by the owner who was motivated by poor standards of care older adults experience and he wanted to change this and provide a service that would be high-quality, changing the face of ageing in the community.
As their Care Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that clients always receive the same Carer/Companion. Your duties will include:
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all Carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the customer and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Supporting the Registered Manager on quality assurance & care planning.
- You will ideally have 1-years’ experience in Care Coordinating/Scheduling with experience of delivering care.
- It is essential that you are a car driver.
- Having the ability to prioritise and organise workloads.
- Above all, you will be passionate about delivering a high-quality service and being part of a fantastic homecare provider.
There is lots of opportunities for personal development and growth within this role too, so who knows where this could take you in the future.
Health & Social Care Jobs are a bespoke, unique recruitment partner recruiting across the UK for the Social Care Sector. Once you click apply for this Care Coordinator job vacancy, providing you meet the above essential criteria, we will contact you by telephone to discuss the vacancy with you further and answer any questions you may have. Your application will always be handled in the strictest confidence.