Care Coordinator/Rota Scheduler, job, close to the Shoreham area of Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scheduler/ Care Coordinator to join our friendly and fast-growing team in Kent. A car driver is essential.
£22K - £26K FTE per annum plus benefits, Full Time Position.
As a Top 20 rated Home Care Group, you will be responsible for managing Care rotas to ensure that the care delivered is of the highest standard. You will work alongside the team to facilitate client-centred care that enriches the quality of their lives and enables them to live happily within their own homes.
- To manage the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of client support.
- Ensure continuity of care to our clients.
- Managing Care Assistants rotas ensuring consistency.
- To work closely with the team in coordinating all care services.
- Participate in on-call rota every 4 weeks.
- To assist with maintenance of records, in a written or computerized format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised.
- To ensure compliance & quality assurance in line with procedures & CQC regulations.
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly.
- Build & maintain contact with clients, relatives, Care Assistants, & professionals.
- Reporting any recruitment needs & shortfalls.
- Delivering client care as required.
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passionate in delivering a high-quality service.
- Sociable team player, flexible, and committed.
- Accurate and IT literate with database and Microsoft Office experience
- Full driving license and vehicle essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking award-winning care provider who values and support their staff offering great progression opportunities for driven individuals.