Full-time, Care Coordinator job vacancy, Wakefield, West Yorkshire – driving licence essential.
This role is based 4-miles from Wakefield and is approximately a short 15-minute commute via the A638. The role is also close to the M1 motorway and is close to local amenities.
- £23K per annum (includes on-call payment).
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday + on-call
- Holidays accrued on all working time.
- Blue Light Card & Access to discount scheme with retailers.
- Small provider delivering around 500 care hours a week & coordinating a staff team of 35.
- Experience working in homecare/domiciliary care is essential.
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care is desirable.
- Previous experience of rota scheduling/planning/coordinating is desirable.
We are an award-winning national brand, family run company with family values running throughout the service. Our service was opened by a husband-and-wife team over 2 years ago who were inspired by the family values ethos. They wanted to establish a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence and dignity for our clients, achieving an Outstanding rating for caring on our first inspection. Not every provider can boast that.
As our Care Coordinator, you will be part of our small, friendly team delivering high-quality care to our clients who are living in their own homes. You will be fully supported, and the role would suit someone who is passionate about the homecare sector and looking to develop their career into a more Senior/Management role. Your duties will include:
- Scheduling both our team and client rotas.
- Using planning software to generate reports and invoices.
- Liaising with our clients and their families to manage care needs.
- Accepting, allocating, and processing referrals for new work.
- Identifying recruitment needs and take enquiries.
- Providing the highest standards of care to our clients.
- Maintaining records & updating systems.
It is a privilege to work within the Care Sector and joining us is very much like joining a family, we look after you as much as we do our clients. So, if you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, and you want to work for a homecare provider like no other, then we would love to speak to you.