We are looking for an experienced Domiciliary/ Homecare, Care Coordinator living in the South Leeds area of West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare company dedicated to providing the very best care to older people in their local community, the best for their carers and making a difference every day.
£22-28K per annum, DOE
Do you have experience in organising rotas or scheduling in another role and want to use your skills in a more rewarding sector? Maybe you are already working in the care sector and you are hungry for a new challenge? If so, read on, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This job vacancy is based in South Leeds but is also an easy commute from Wakefield (24mins), Dewsbury (25mins), Pontefract (29mins), Bradford (32mins), Wetherby (27mins) and Castleford (28mins) and is accessible via the M621, M1 and A61 transport links and is close to local amenities.
Care Coordinator/Planner – job description
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule our Home Care Assistants weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis, on average twice a month.
- You will ideally hold a minimum 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- You will have experience care coordinator, rostering or organising & scheduling care rotas.
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
- Highly organised
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service and passionate about providing a high quality service to our customers.
How to Apply
If you are excited by this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change. PLEASE NOTE you cannot use your indeed CV to apply on our website your CV needs to be a seperate Word of PDF Document.