We have a Full Time, Permanent Job vacancy for an experienced Care Coordinator for this lovely job vacancy in the Shoreham area of Kent. Car Driver Essential. Private Domciliary Care, Award Winning
This job vacancy is within commutable travelling distance from Dartford (20 Mins Via the A225/M25), Sevenoaks (14 Mins via A225), and Swanley (15mins via the A20).
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you who love nothing more than caring for others and Managing a service to deliver the highest Quality care anyone could wish for. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.
- £24 - £28K per annum.
- All Private Clients.
- A minimum of one hour care calls.
- A very easy & quiet on Call Rota / One in every 4 weeks.
- Previous experience as a Care Coordinator essential.
- Ideally Level 3 Health & Social Care.
- Fantastic work life balance & incredible support & Training.
- Rated Good with CQC.
- Supporting 40 Private clients with no visit less than one hour.
- Free Parking on site.
- To manage the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of client support.
- Ensure continuity of care to our clients.
- Managing Care Assistants rotas ensuring consistency.
- To work closely with team in co-ordinating all care services.
- Participate in on-call rota every 4 weeks.
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format.
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised.
- To ensure compliance & quality assurance in line with procedures & CQC regulations.
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly.
- Build & maintain contact with clients, relatives, Care Assistants, & professionals.
- Reporting any recruitment needs & shortfalls.
- Delivering client care as required.
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent and Lead then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment experts for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are bespoke, unique and a trusted, valued, recruitment partner for candidates and Providers across the UK. We will always handle your application professionally and with the strictest of confidence. We Love what we do, we want you to love what we do too!