We have an excellent job opportunity for a Care Coordinator in the Southampton area. Although this is covering maternity leave this job vacancy has the full potential to become permanent due to the natural growth of the business. Car Driver essential
- £23,000 per annum, plus On Call £7,000 per annum pro rata
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 Hours per week
- On Call is 7am to 10pm and 5pm to 10pm shared between 4 people.
- A day off for your Birthday! Because we care!
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- 6 Weeks paid holidays.
- Excellent Career progression.
As a Care Coordinator you will oversee the Field Care Supervisor for our Southampton Homecare Team. Working alongside another Care Coordinator you will both take responsibility for the care coordinating of 100 clients. You will not generally need to deliver care yourself, however you will be the first person to visit a new client when we take on a new care package and may have to deliver care calls in extreme emergencies.
- Carrying out the first client visit with any new clients.
- Doing the rota coordination for our Care Assistants.
- Covering any sickness, absence, or planned leave.
- Supporting your staff team by mentoring and coaching them in their role.
- Ensuring the care, we deliver is of the highest quality.
- Ensure our Care Assistants are promoting and encouraging independence.
As an organisation profit is not something that is important to us at all, in fact any profit is invested back into the business and you, our employee’s! Rare I know! We specialise in providing Traditional Homecare, Complex Care & Support to Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health in their own homes. When you choose to join our team, you are choosing to make a positive difference and a job that impacts people’s lives in the profoundest of ways. When someone needs care, they deserve it to be in the place they love the most, their home, by Care Assistants & their Supervisors that truly care. Could this be you?
This Care Provider provides an excellent career progression pathway, from those looking to progress to a Managerial Level.