Are you an experienced Domiciliary Care Coordinator living close to the Scarborough Area who would love the opportunity to progress to a Registered Manager? This is a rare opportunity to join this Award Winning Private Homecare Provider who is looking for someone very special to join their team, someone who wants an exciting future! Car Driver Essential This job vacancy is an opportunity to part of something unique.
- £28-36K per annum depending on level of experience
- Car Driver Essential
- Small, growing, Private Homecare Service – Minimum of 1 Hour Care Visits
- Support from an amazing, long serving, team of professionals.
- Excellent support & guidance and induction into the Company.
- Commutable from Malton, Whitby, Filey (North Yorkshire) Bridlington (East Riding of Yorkshire)
Who are we?
This is an organisation whereby the team oozes the company values! A private Domiciliary / Home Care provider whose focus is on providing the highest level of Companionship Led Homecare & Live in Care to the most vulnerable in the Scarborough area. As an organisation they have already achieved outstanding with CQC and hope to do the same at their Scarborough Service. Established over 11 years they are so proud of what they have achieved, they have a wonderful staff team, many of whom started with them as Care Assistants 11 years ago and progressed. This is a rare opportunity to join them as they expand their services & a chance for you change the way care is delivered in your local community.
Is this you?
- A people person that our customers will love.
- A natural leader who can inspire a team and cascade our exceptional values.
- Commercially aware of the Social Care Sector & growing a business based on quality.
- A very hands-on Registered Manager who will be proactive & and lead a team by example.
- Experience within Social Care Supervisory / Management Level e.g., Service Manager/Deputy/Care Manager/Care Coordinator/Field Care Supervisor.
- Domiciliary Care / Homecare / Community preferable but not essential.
If this Registered Manager job vacancy is remotely interesting to you, you have the Social Care Management experience we desire and you are intrigued to know more, we welcome you to apply! Once you apply, we will give you a call and discuss this fantastic opportunity with you further. This Provider is fully dedicated to supporting you in your role, personality & Leadership Qualities are key! We are waiting to hear from you.