We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator close to the Dundee area of Scotland who is looking for the next step to become a Registered Care/Branch Manager for a new start-up homecare branch.
This role is based in Perth and is around a 30-minute commute from Dundee via the A90. You would be part of the UK’s leading provider of homecare services and an employer of choice within this sector.
Salary - £28K - £32K per annum DOE
The opportunity to open a new, private, homecare service, and be part of this unique organisation is very exciting. It means that you can play a key role in shaping the future of the service from the beginning. You will have the autonomy to put your own stamp on the service, set the standards and drive the business forward and take it to the next level. With most of their offices achieving Outstanding Care Inspectorate ratings, you will be part of a wonderful network of like-minded professionals who all have one aim, to provide quality care & companionship to older adults living in the local community. With a minimum care visit of one hour, this also means you really can deliver the very best support to your clients.
Registered Manager – job description
- Supervision and appraisal of all staff.
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
- Representing the company and relationship building.
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews.
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Managing the staff team and carrying out any supervisions or appraisals.
- Hold a minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Experience in a Homecare/Domiciliary service and good knowledge/understanding of CQC regulations/compliance.
- Experience in a Supervisory/Coordinator/Manager role.
- Car Driver with access to a vehicle.
When you work for an organisation that you can be proud of it is a wonderful feeling, this opportunity gives you the chance to really make a difference to Older People. You can be pivotal from the start and turn this service into something fantastic.
We advertise this Registered Care Manager vacancy on behalf of the end employer. IF you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria, then please click on apply and provide us with an up to date CV. Once you have applied, we will process your application and the employer will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions. Good luck.