Are you a Care Coordinator looking for the next stage in their career, this is a lovely small, Private, Homecare Branch - an ideal role for someone to grow into and make their own!
Registered Branch / Care Manager, job vacancy, London Borough of Dagenham, East London. (Private Domiciliary Care)
£30-35K per annum Depending on Experience, Car Driver Essential
Formed to make a difference to people’s lives in the local community the owner of the business is keen to continue with their success. With 4.9 out of 5 rating on an independent homecare review site, 5 out of 5 on Facebook and an overall CQC rating of Good this provider is very proud of their outstanding reputation locally and are always aiming to achieve an outstanding CQC Rating.
With a fantastic team including Quality & Compliance, Care Coordinators, Supervisors, Administrator, and wonderful Care Assistants you will have all the resources & support available to you as their Registered Manager. You inherit and be part of an amazing team!
The Person – Is this you?
- An experienced Manager with an excellent understanding of Regulations.
- An excellent role model to the staff team who can cascade the company values throughout the whole team.
- Believes in High-Quality person-centred care and wants to deliver the best!
- An excellent Leader of people and a fantastic mentor.
- A minimum of Level 3 in Health & Social Care ideally Level 5
- Able to motivate a staff team, passionate about quality homecare and excited by the challenge to grow a new service.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this Registered Care/Branch Manager role, then please click on apply ensuring you add your most recent CV.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited...you should be!