We are looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Care Coordinator in Wakefield, who absolutely yearns to work for a high-Quality Award-Winning Care Provider.
- Salary £24K per annum, with a quiet on call shared between 4 people.
- Car Driver Essential
- Commuting distance from Dewsbury, Wakefield Horbury, Ossett, Tingley, Morley as it is just off the M1 Motorway, A650 or A638.
You would be working for a provider who offers a very unique, bespoke service to Older Adults living in the Wakefield area. Having worked in a community facing role in the past, the owner of this business wanted to create a local homecare service that was outstanding.
With 4.9 out of 5 rating on an independent homecare review site, 5 out of 5 on Facebook and an overall CQC rating of Good this provider is very proud of their outstanding reputation locally and are always aiming to achieve an outstanding CQC Rating. Providing bespoke, unique, person centred care where the individual they support has a tailor-made care package, with visits never less than 1 hour.
The business delivers 1100 hours of private care to its clients, and they are hoping with the right Care Coordinator in post they can grow, whilst still maintaining excellent quality and the reputation they are very proud of.
Is this You?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a provider that really do focus on quality. A chance for you to be part of something special. You will be:
- Experienced Care Coordinator / Care Supervisor within Domiciliary Care
- An excellent role model to the staff team who can cascade the company values throughout the whole team, so that everyone shares the same beliefs.
- Believes in High-Quality person-centred care and wants to deliver the best!
You will be fully supported in your role, with the owner being responsible for networking locally and attracting new clients to the service.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this excited Care Coordinator job vacancy, you live within commuting distance to Wakefield then please click on apply ensuring you add your most recent CV.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited?