We are looking for a fantastic Care Coordinator / Care Scheduler living close to the Bolton area of Greater Manchester. This job may also be commutable from Bury (20mins), Chorley (31mins), Westhoughton (18mins), Leigh (30mins) and surrounding areas, via the M61, A58, and A5082 road links.
Your Chance to be Part of Something Exciting
Our client was founded over 30-years ago with a simple but endearing aspiration: to provide the highest quality care to adults living in their own homes, helping them remain independent and giving them peace of mind.
In this time, they have become highly recognised as a leader in the field, with a specialism in Dementia care. The care that they provide comes directly from their roots, with their founder’s values being upheld to this day. The extra lease of life this gives to the service users and their families, is the reason they are so passionate about what they do.
What are the Role Responsibilities?
As their Care Coordinator, you will be joining them in a newly established office, at the beginning of an exciting period of growth. You will ensure that rotas are scheduled, shifts are filled and that the travel and accommodation for the live-in carers are organized. You will network and take on new packages, building links to help grow the service.
You will be office based, apart from one day a month when you will visit clients with the Care Manager. This provider also invests in their team and with hard work and dedication, you could progress to a Management or Compliance role in the future.
What are the Wages, Benefits and Required Skills?
- You will receive a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (includes on-call);
- An extensive 4 week training course will be provided, with paid travel and accommodation;
- You will ideally have experience in a Homecare Care Coordinator/Scheduler role and a Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent;
- Holding a valid UK Driving license and having access to a vehicle is desirable;
- Above all, you will be proactive, passionate about the sector, and someone who will go above and beyond to ensure a shift is filled to ensure the clients' needs are always met.
Are you an existing Care Coordinator, looking to find your place at the beginning of a new service's beginnings? Or are you a Senior Carer/Supervisor who is looking for a step-up and progress? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly career advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail.