Full-time, Care Coordinator / Planner job vacancy, Wetherby, West Yorkshire – driver’s licence essential.
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you who love nothing more than caring for others and working for a service who aim to deliver the highest quality care anyone could wish for. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.
Key Information & Criteria
- £21K - £24K per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours.
- Fantastic work life balance & incredible support & training.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Experience of working in a scheduling/planning role within relevant sector such as logistics.
- Experience in care preferred, but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care. We will invest in you and help you progress to more senior roles.
As our Care Coordinator / Planner, you will be pivotal in ensuring the coordination of our scheduling service for clients, ensuring continuity of care to our clients. The role will involve:
- To manage the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of client support.
- Matching carers to clients and arrange introductions.
- Managing staff rotas ensuring consistency.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure future staffing levels are met.
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly.
- Provide care visits when required.
This is a friendly team to be a part of and there is fantastic vibe in the office. If you have a positive personality, the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise work, and you have the skills we are looking for, then we would love to speak to you.
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent, then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss this Care Coordinator/Planner vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have.