Care Coordinator/Planner, Leeds
£22K - £24K including on-call
We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator/Planner living in the Leeds area of West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare company dedicated to providing the very best care to older people in their local community, the best for their carers and making a difference every day.
This role is an easy commute from Wakefield (24mins), Dewsbury (25mins), Pontefract (29mins), Bradford (32mins), Wetherby (27mins) and Castleford (28mins).
Do you have experience in organising rotas or scheduling in another role and want to use your skills in a more rewarding sector? Maybe you are already working in the care sector and you are hungry for a new challenge? If so, read on, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client began their journey over 20 years ago and have maintained the same positive ethos: to be at the forefront of providing the best quality homecare to older people in their own homes and making a real difference. They are dedicated to ensuring that the most vulnerable in society who need support, have choice and control in their lives. They strongly believe that to provide the best care they ensure that each of their team are happy in their role and that they get the recognition they deserve for their dedication. All their team get the best training and there is a supportive culture to ensure everybody thrives.
Your responsibilities as their Coordinator/Planner will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule staff weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis, on average twice a month.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will ideally hold a minimum Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have experience in organising rotas/schedules;
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car;
- Above all, you will be a highly organised, pro-active individual, who can work under pressure and is passionate about working for a special homecare provider.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.