Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Basildon
£18,648 - £19,648 per annum
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler in the Basildon area of Essex who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. Are you yearning to give your clients more quality time? We are seeking someone who would be pro-active and keen to ensure our clients are happy, content and have the continuity of care they deserve.
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship lead care service. We won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits and well-matched, high quality support to the client’s needs. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for Cream Tea! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that our customers always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the clients’ needs at the heart of what you do!
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance.
- Be responsive to schedule changes.
- Liaising with the client and the team to ensure the client is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries, and administration duties.
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Registered Manager.
- Being very professional and courteous at all times.
- Participate in weekly on-call rota with other office members.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to our clients.
- Previous experience in the care sector is desirable, as well as experience of Care Coordinating.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Experience in office administration and an excellent telephone manner.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator/Scheduler could be just the start of your career – we actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future! If you are excited by this job opportunity, then please click “apply”.