Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Bristol
£20K – £24K per annum DOE
We are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator/Scheduler living close to the Bristol area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family run organisation who provide the highest quality domiciliary/specialist care to older people, people living with physical disabilities, people living with Dementia and people with learning disabilities.
Our client is a small, family owned organisation who is expanding. They provide high quality care and support to people living within their own homes. They aim to make sure that their service users are empowered to achieve their goals and aspirations, live an independent life whilst ensuring their dignity and wellbeing is maintained.
As their Care Coordinator, you will have the people they support at the heart of all you do. Your role will involve:
- Complete rotas and allocating visits to care team;
- Carry out care visits when required and participate in the on-call rota;
- Take on new care packages to help grow the branch;
- Create and amend care plans;
- Carry out risk assessments and spot checks on care staff.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will have previous experience in a similar position for a domiciliary/homecare provider;
- You hold a Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent;
- You will have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will be a positive role model to the team you lead, and you will be passionate about delivering high quality service to their clients in order to make a positive difference in their lives.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.