Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Newport
Full-time, 42.5 hours per week
We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator/Scheduler living close to the Newport area of South Wales. Are you passionate about quality care? Do you want to make sure older people in your community have only the best support from a trusted carer? Yes, then we want to hear from you!
Come and join the best!
We are working with one of the greatest homecare providers within the UK, who have an outstanding reputation within their local communities, not only for the quality of the care they provide, but also the work they do within the local community. They react to their client’s needs first and provide the best support to suit. They don’t believe in short home visits and promote a minimum 1-hour visit. With every one of their team given award winning training at their in-house academy, they really do invest in their staff team and everyone feels valued.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
Benefits & Hours:
- £18K - £20K per annum DOE;
- Hours – Week 1 – 7am – 3.30pm & Week 2 - 10.30am – 7pm (Monday – Friday);
- On Call 1 in 4 weeks (includes working in the office Sat/Sun from 7am -1pm)
- Professional development.
- Fantastic supportive network.
- Funding to gain further qualifications.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
You will have experience within the homecare sector, or you will have experience scheduling rotas. You will have excellent organisational and planning skills! It is essential that you are a car driver and have access to a vehicle.
Above all you will be passionate about quality care, you will be ambitious, and you will have excellent communication skills.
Are you excited by this Care Coordinator job? Would you like to find out more? Please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.