Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Darlington
£18K per annum
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler in the Darlington area of County Durham who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. Are you yearning to give your clients more quality time? We are seeking someone who will arrange weekly schedules to ensure a client is happy, content and has the continuity they deserve.
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa. This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that our clients always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the clients’ needs at the heart of what you do!
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all Carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the customer and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Registered Manager.
- Being very professional and courteous at all times when speaking to clients, carers and other professionals.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering a high-quality service to clients.
- You will hold a minimum of Level 2 in Health & social Care, or equivalent, and you will have at least 1-years’- experience in a similar position.
- Excellent IT skills.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you have excellent communication and organisational skill and you are excited about this opportunity to become a Care Coordinator, then please click “apply.” This could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!