Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Stockport
£18K per annum + benefits
Full-time, Mon - Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm plus on-call
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler in the Stockport area of Greater Manchester. Do you have excellent organisational and administration skills, and do you want to use your skills in a more rewarding role? Do you want to be part of something special, something exclusive? If so, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
This position is a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits to a purely a private client base, and the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa! This organisation makes these things happen every day! The feeling of knowing you have helped someone, is a feeling like no other.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that their clients always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do!
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all Carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the client and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well.
- Participate in the “out of hours” rota.
- Monitoring staff annual leave and sickness records
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to clients;
- Previous care sector experience is ideal, but not essential, as full training will be provided;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- You will have strong IT and communication skills, and an excellent telephone manner.
Above all, you will be an organised individual with excellent attention to detail, you will be pro-active, and you will have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator/Scheduler could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!