Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Maidenhead
£20K - £22K per annum DOE plus benefits
Full-time (initially maternity cover with possibility to become permanent)
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler living close to the Maidenhead, Twyford and Henley-on-Thames areas of Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Are you looking for a job in the care sector where you can be a part of a growing business and work with a friendly team where you can genuinely make a difference to somebody’s life?
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship lead care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to do the things you love, still being able to live in your own home and live independently! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
They have an honest, open and supportive culture and they understand that any success they have is down to the quality of their team that are making a genuine difference to their client’s lives each and every day.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; will ensure the smooth running of the organisation and that carers and clients’ needs are matched efficiently. You will have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do! You will:
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance
- Liaising with our clients, carers and the team to ensure our clients are happy with the schedules
- Ensure that the client/carer are matched well
- Changing and managing the schedules on a day to day basis
- Participate in an on-call rota
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- You will have had previous care experience and perhaps looking for the next step in your career in care or a move to more of an office-based role.
- Full training is provided, so prior experience in Scheduling would be useful but not essential.
- A Health and Social Care Qualification level 2 or 3 would be preferred but again, it’s not essential.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence.
- Above all, you will be a positive individual, with good attention to detail, and excellent communication and organisational skills.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day and do you have the skills we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you. Becoming a Care Coordinator could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!