Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Matlock
£18K - £22K per annum DOE + on-call
Full-time, working 5 days over 7 i.e. alternate weekends
We are looking for a Care Coordinator/Scheduler living close to the Matlock area of Derbyshire to join a fantastic homecare provider.
Are you a relationship builder and an engaging individual with excellent people skills? Do you want to be part of a friendly team who make a difference every day to older people living in their own homes? If so, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
You will be joining a growing and remarkable organisation who are committed to providing an incredibly high standard of care within comfortable and high-class surroundings. As their Care Coordinator you will need to be the best of the best, immaculately dressed and passionate about what you do. You will have very high standards and be passionate about the difference you can make to a person’s life.
You will ensure that all care worker rotas focus on client needs, to remain cost effective and time sensitive, but most importantly to make certain that the highest level of care is maintained to all individuals receiving support. There will also be a responsibility to deliver care when required. Your duties will also include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers
- Coordinate all care worker daily and monthly rotas
- Lead and mentor Care Supervisors
- Assist with and identify any recruitment needs
- Maintain all care worker compliance records
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will have experience within the care sector and ideally, experience in scheduling, rostering or planning;
- You will ideally hold a Level 2 in Health & Social Care or equivalent;
- You will have excellent administration and organisation skills;
- It is essential that you have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you are hungry for the next step in your career, and you want to be part of a high- quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs, then this could be the job for you, so please do click on apply and be part of this incredible adventure. One of our experienced team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and to support you through the application process.
This role is commutable from Matlock, Chesterfield, Darley Dale, Clay Cross and surrounding areas.