Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Wandsworth
£24K - £28K per annum DOE
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler living close to the Wandsworth area of South London who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. We are seeking a highly organised individual, who can work in a fast-paced environment and has excellent analytical skills. If this is you, then this job could be perfect. This role would be covering the Wandsworth, Lambeth and Dulwich areas of London.
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still been able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still been able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that their customers always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do!
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all Rota’s and making sure that all Carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the customer and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Registered Manager.
- Participate in the on-call rota.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- You will hold Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the Care Sector is essential, as well as experience of Scheduling;
- You will hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Above all, we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service they offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator/Scheduler could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!