We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler living close to the Grange-over-Sands area. Their office is based in Kendal and is not far from the A6 and the centre of Kendal.
What are the Company Values & Ethos?
This exceptional, award winning service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits that focus on companionship. The owners are a husband and wife team who moved to the Lake District in 2017, with a vision to provide high quality care and support for older people living in their own homes. They have rapidly built an excellent reputation within community and have also been recognised as “Outstanding” by CQC and they are rated 10/10 by homecare.co.uk, which is an amazing achievement!
Pay Rates, Benefits & Hours
- Full-time hours (37.5) per week;
- £19,500 per annum depending on experience;
- 28 days paid holiday;
- Pension Scheme;
- Employee Assistant Scheme and retail discount scheme.
So, what will the role of Care Coordinator/Scheduler involve?
You will play a pivotal role; Coordinating and Scheduling the service for clients to ensure their visits are planned and organised, so that our carers turn up on time, every time. Your role will also include:
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance;
- Being responsive to schedule changes and emergencies, ensuring all visits always take place;
- Provide timely response to client requests and ensure they and the team are constantly updated with new and changing information;
- Handling enquires and administration duties;
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Recruitment Coordinator;
- Participate in weekly on-call rota with other office members (Currently 1 week in 4);
- Support delivery of personal / care calls in times of needs which may include out of hours.
What qualifications and experience will you need to be a Care Coordinator/Scheduler?
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in Coordinating/Scheduling care delivery;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- High level of understanding of PeoplePlanner or similar scheduling software and all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.);
- You will be a highly organised individual with a good eye for detail and an excellent telephone manner.
They actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression for the right person. Just making a difference in someone's everyday life is so rewarding.
How do I apply or ask a Question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about the job, or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.