We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler in the Nottingham area of Nottinghamshire. The role is close to the M1 and A52 transport links.
If you want to be part of something special, something exclusive and you have experience in organising and re-arranging rotas in the care sector, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Salary & Hours
- £18K - £21K per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours (role can also be part time based on 3 days a week if preferred)
- Progression & development opportunities.
- Benefits including health cash plan, increased yearly holiday entitlement based on service.
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Their owner opened the service in order to make a difference in the local community. He wanted to deliver a compassionate, caring and bespoke service to those who need it.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will this Care Coordinator role involve?
As their Scheduler, you will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that our customers always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do. Your role will also involve:
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all Carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the customer and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Registered Manager.
- Participate in the on-call rota where required and provide hands on support to clients where required.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Previous experience in the Care Sector is essential, as well as experience of Care Coordinating.
- You will ideally hold a Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- You will have experience of using scheduling systems
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service they offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!
How do I apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this job or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!