Care Coordinator/Scheduler, job vacancy, Westminster, Central London
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator, looking to progress your career within an outstanding Private home care branch, with exclusive clients?
About the Branch
With clients in and around Westminster, City of London, Kensington, Camden Town, Paddington, Soho, Mayfair and surrounding areas, you will be scheduling bespoke care for an exclusive client base. With a minimum of 1-hour home visits, as a Care Coordinator you will ensure all your customers are provided with quality support, through tailored care visits, offering continuity and a personal approach. This branch is within an exciting period of growth, and there is massive potential to grow into a more senior role in the future. If you are invested in them, they will invest in you!
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holiday.
- Make sure all clients are matched to the most suitable carer for them.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
- £25k - £30K per annum DOE, which includes on call allowance.
- Full time hours, 08.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- On call is shared between 8 people.
- Web roster, pass system software.
- Minimum of 1 Years’ experience as a Care Coordinator / Care Scheduler.
- Experience of working in Domiciliary Care / Homecare.
- Ideally level 3 in Health & Social Care.
Great office environment with fantastic facilities, including a dedicated training room, chill out area, fully equipped kitchen, and modern office furniture. Interested to find out more? Please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Bespoke, specialist recruitment company specialising in the Domiciliary Homecare Sector. We love what we do! Registered Manager owned and led we are your Trusted, Valued, Recruitment Partner.