Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Blyth
£19,500 per annum
We are seeking a Care Coordinator in Ponteland, Wideopen, Morpeth, Blyth, Cramlington and surrounding areas of South East Northumberland who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. Are you yearning to give your clients more quality time? We are seeking someone who would be willing to re-arrange their week’s rota to ensure a customer is happy, content and has the continuity they deserve.
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an Award winning national branch who focus on a companionship lead care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still been able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still been able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for Cream Tea! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that our customers always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do!
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients.
- Organising all Rota’s and making sure that all Carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the customer and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- Dealing with enquiries
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Registered Manager.
- Been very professional and courteous at all times when speaking to customers.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to our customers.
- Previous experience in the Care Sector is preferred, as well as experience of Care Coordinating
- Experience of using Databases/Computer Literate
- An excellent telephone manner and great communication skills.
- Being a car driver is essential for this job.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so we would love to hear from you. Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service they offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!