We have a lovely job opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator, living close to the Dartford Area of Kent.
A Unique Provider
This purely private homecare provider has been inspected by CQC & rated as good, something the team are very proud of. The owner of this Domiciliary Homecare Branch goes above and beyond when it comes to their model of care, not many homecare providers also take a holistic approach to their customers health issues. They take an interest in their client’s overall wellbeing, things they can do to improve that and looking at diet and ensuring they are keeping healthy.
- £24-30K per annum, DOE, Plus Annual Bonus
- Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm purely office based.
- On Call just 1 evening per week, plus 1 weekend in 4.
- We welcome applications from Field Care Supervisors looking to progress.
- Minimum of 30-minute care calls as well as some live-in clients.
- Currently delivering approximately 1500 hours of care per week
- Staff team includes Operations Manager, 2 x Managers, Supervisors, Admin & Finance.
- They currently use Staff Planner as their rostering software.
- Previous Experience as a Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor is essential.
- Previous experience within the Domiciliary /Homecare Sector is preferable.
- Support to achieve your Level 5 Health & Social Care
You will be just the person they are looking for if you are a strong character, keep cool & calm when under pressure and think things through calmly and prioritize. As an experienced Coordinator you will understand what a care assistant goes through in their role, and provide the support and motivation they need, as well as ensuring the service we provide our clients is the highest quality.
Working for a private provider like this one, means you will be listened to, valued, and rewarded in an organization where the Care does not stop with the customers, as a team they all care for one another too. The values of this company shine through, they can offer you a long-term career plan, progressing quiet quickly to a Senior Care Coordinator if you are the right person for them.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Permanent, Recruitment Specialists for the Domiciliary Homecare Sector. We are Registered Manager owned and led and love what we do. When it comes to Social Care, we are your trusted, valued, recruitment partner. Once you apply one of our team will be in touch to have a chat about this job opportunity further.
Care Coordinator, Jobs, Darford, Kent