Care Coordinator / Scheduler, Maidenhead/Slough area of Berkshire. This job vacancy would also suit a Care Assistant or Field Care Supervisor looking to progress into a Coordinating role.
We are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator / Care Scheduler to oversee care rostering for an outstanding CQC Rated Homecare & Live in Care Provider. Car Driver essential.
You would be working for a unique homecare provider sitting directly between the two towns. Maidenhead is 4.4 miles and Slough just 3.4 sitting very close to the M4. You would ideally live within 30 minutes travelling distance to the office.
You would be joining a very well established, Predominantly Private, Live-in & Homecare Provider with an excellent reputation covering the local communities of High Wycombe, Slough, and South Buckinghamshire. This is very much a family business, who are very proud of their Outstanding rating with the Care Quality Commission.
- £23-28K per annum DOE, Plus on Call Allowance.
- 40 Hours per week.
- Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare & Breakdown cover.
- Opportunity to earn more in overtime if wanted.
- Private Healthcare & Breakdown cover
- Ideally qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- 90% private clients, delivering 1400 hours of care.
- Covering unallocated care hours, sickness, and absence.
- Part of a team of 3 Care Coordinators
If you are interested in this position, please click on apply and one of our team will contact you and provide you with a full job description and talk you through this job vacancy in more detail.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Agency for the Homecare Sector. We are Registered Manager owned and led and we care about the Sector we recruit for! We are a trusted, valued, recruitment partner that love what we do!